Friday, July 19, 2013

Business Branding, Consulting, Planning and Strategy Development

My name is Johnny Bryan Giles and I own and operate Expert Business Presentations from my home! I have a small yet elite Team of professionals who work with me and this enables us to provide a wide range of turnkey services. I specialize in branding and imaging, consulting and structuring, planning and writing as well as strategy development for capitalization and social media!

Photobucket

 photo VideoImage1_zps3e4e3dee.jpg

I am also a published author with one book out now and two more books coming soon! Click the image below to buy my book on social media titled - Social Media "How To's" that work! - as I am confident you will be impressed!

Photobucket

The turnkey services that my Team and I offer are very diverse and are custom designed to help you accomplish your goals!

 photo EBPinsert1_zpsdd945481.jpg

From videos and power-points to complete business plans we have a solution that will make you shine like the star you are!

Photobucket

Click the flyer above to visit our site, see samples and pricing or the video below where you can see the About section for more information and links. P: 704-315-5149

 photo Video_zpsc2207ed9.jpg

Contact me anytime to learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment