Sunday, October 13, 2013

Johnny Bryan Giles - Consultant - Social Media Strategist - Author



Hi and thank you for taking time to read this blog post! My name is Johnny Bryan Giles and I operate my businesses under the same self-titled sole-proprietorship Johnny Bryan Giles! I am a professional business consultant, business plan and presentations writer, social media strategist and author. I have a passion for my work and for the success of my client. When you love what you do it is not really like work at all! If you take a few additional minutes to click the flyers and videos below you will be redirected to more information about me.

Photobucket

 photo VideoImage1_zps3e4e3dee.jpg

I have an extensive portfolio and many happy clients, most of whom are life-long clients of mine due to the impact I have had on their businesses! I live and breathe my business Expert Business Presentations because my work is enjoyable and fun!

 photo EBP110_zpsc0cb65a0.jpg

 photo Video1_zps5ac0b175.jpg

Below is the cover of my first book titled - Social Media "How To's" that work! - and when you click the cover image you will be redirected to buy the book if you have an interest. I created this book as a tool to empower people on simple things they can do daily to boost their own social media presence and the results they get from their efforts daily!

Photobucket

As a consultant I have had the privilege of working with a wide diversity of businesses and entrepreneurs and this have quantum leaped my applicable business acumen thus adding more benefit to the products and services I deliver to my client. Want to know more? Contact me anytime and we can dialog about your business and ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment